Eagle Academy Program
Electronic Device Policy
The Dillard Center Eagle Academy Program’s Electronic Device Policy was created for appropriate usage of computers and other electronic devices. The use of such devices are a privilege and if abused can be result in suspension of use by Dillard Center Principal.
· ALL personal electronic devices for music will be in full view on student’s desk
· ONLY one personal electronic device will be allowed
· When leaving work station (i.e, water break, rest room), the personal device must remain at the desk in full view or can be left with a teacher until return to desk
· One (1) warning will be given regarding inappropriate usage of the personal device. After the second violation the device will be taken up
· Continued inappropriate usage of a personal device could result in loss of privilege
· Refusal to comply with rules or a teacher’s request to hand over the device, student will be subject to a referral and prohibited from bringing a personal device in the future.
MP3 device list:
A personal device may include:
Last Modified on August 15, 2012