Allen High School Graduation
Friday, June 7, 2013
- Graduation is scheduled for Friday, June 7, 2013 at The Allen Eagle Stadium.
- The ceremony will begin at 8:00 p.m.
- Graduating seniors are to report to Allen Eagle Athletic Facility by 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 7, 2013, with their cap and (pressed) gown in hand. All graduates will pass through a metal detector as they enter the building.
- We recommend guests arrive by 6:30 p.m. Seating will be first come, first serve.
- Graduation will be video recorded by the AHS Communication Department. You may order DVDs on line from the AHS Webstore or at the graduation ceremony.
- Lifetouch will be taking pictures of each graduate while holding his/her diploma cover. Pictures from the event will be available for viewing within 5 business days and will be online for 90 days. Pictures may be ordered by visiting Lifetouch's website at www.lifetouchevents.com. The password to access the graduation photos will be provided at the ceremony or from AHS the week following graduation.
- Photography will be allowed from the parent and guest(s) seating area.
- Parking map/instructions will be provided on the Web site the week of graduation.