Yearbook Class Information
- Yearbook class is held every day during 2nd period.
- Students are expected to be in class on time, and have all materials required to complete assignments.
- All deadlines must be met as Yearbook is not only a class, but a mini business in which we are making and selling a product.
Students will be responsible for taking pictures, doing some designing of pages, and selling the books and ads to go in the book.
Some photo editing will be completed by students.
After school activities will need to be covered and students will have to attend some of these events.
- Everyday students should check skyward for a daily blog question and answer it as appropriate. Students can use available resources to find answers to the questions.
- This year our class will be doing the morning announcements in addition to creating the yearbook.
The Following items are for sale at spreadshirt.com in my store fmsshepperd There are also many more different items available so check them out
Class Time Break Down
Morning Announcements in L105
5 min - me time (do blog get organized)
10 min - group time (go over things that need to be discussed together)
30 min - work time (do what needs to get done to work on the yearbook)
5 min - clean up (clean up your work space put everything away and log out of your computer)
Sign Up for Text Reminders