Online Enrollment is now available!
Online enrollment applications are now available for 7th and 8th grade students. Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's New Student Online Enrollment system.
After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST call 972-727-0340 and make an appointment with the Curtis Middle School registrar. Your child's enrollment at Curtis Middle School will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below.
- For an appointment, please contact the Curtis Registrar Office at 972-236-9065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To leave a message only, call 972-236-0600 ext. 9065
Parent or Guardian must be present with the student at the enrollment appointment.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit - available at registration)
- Withdrawal Form (This is required during the school year, but not for Fall Semester enrollments)
- Middle and/or High School transcript and/or report cards
- Previous School Address & Phone Number