Student Enrollment for Lowery Freshman Center
First complete an online Enrollment Application, visit Allen ISD New Student Online Enrollment link for instructions, parent tutorial and to complete the enrollment application.
After you have submitted student's online enrollment application:
Please Make an Appointment:
- Lowery Registrar's Office: 972-360-4877 or email email@example.com
- The Registrar's Fax Number is 214-495-6732
- Parent or Guardian must be present with student at the enrollment appointment.
Bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Additional Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form
- Home Language Survey
- Information on Medical Conditions Form
Required Supporting Documents for enrollment:
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Social security card or number
- Student's immunization records. Click Immunization Requirements to view.
- Picture ID: Parent/Guardian must provide a valid driver license or ID.
- Legal documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within school attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- Current Voter Registration Card OR
- Lease Contract OR
- Contract of Sale OR
- HUD Settlement Statement or Closing Disclosure
- #2 Proof of Utility Service: Bring one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (water, gas or electric) OR
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit - available at registration)
- Withdrawal form (This is required during the school year, but not for Fall Semester enrollments).
- Middle and/or High School transcript and/or report cards.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Oustalet at 972-360-4877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.