Student Enrollment for Allen High School
Online enrollment application for the 2017-2018 school year can be completed starting on February 20, 2017.
- For an appointment, please contact the Allen High School Enrollment Office at 469-319-6405 or email Catherine_Bracy@allenisd.org.
- Enrollment's Fax Number: 972-727-7172
Summer enrollment hours are Monday through Thursday from 1-4pm
Parent or Guardian must be present with the student at the enrollment appointment.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form (This is required during the school year, but not for Fall Semester enrollments)
- High School transcript and/or report cards
- Previous School Address & Phone Number