You need at least version 7 of Flash player. Download latest version
Important Athletics Announcements
• The Boys Tennis Team has been named as District Champions and Girls Tennis Team is this year's District Runner-Up. Both will compete at the Regional Tournament in Waco on April 15th and 16th. The Girls Track Team has also been named as District Champions and the Boys Track Team is this year's District Runner Up. Both track teams will compete at the Area Track Meet in McKinney at Ron Poe Stadium Thursday April 17th.
• The dates and times for the 2014 Eagle Summer Sports Camps have been announced. The Athletics Department is offering 14 different camps for girls and boys over the summer. Camps are run by Allen ISD coaches and staff and are among the most popular activities offered in Allen each summer. Click here for more information.
• Congratulations to the Allen High School Basketball Team for a season that took them to the State 5-A Final Four Tournament.The team closed out the season with a record of 27-9 by winning five playoff games to reach the state tournament before losing to Converse Judson High School on March 7.This was the first Allen team to win regionals and advance to the state tournament.
• The Allen Eagles won their fifth consecutive championship by winning the 2014 UIL 5A State Wrestling Championship. The Eagles placed first with a score of 98.5 points to the second place score of 78 set by Arlington-Martin HS. Senior Bo Nickal also won an individual state title in the 170 lb. category.
• The Eagles Wrestling Team won their sixth consecutive Texas Dual State Championship (team championship) on Saturday in the AHS gymnasium. The Eagles have won nine of the last ten dual and individual state tournaments. The Eagles will attempt to make it 10-of-11 at the Class 5A UIL Wrestling Tournament (individuals) in late February.