Allen ISD Athletics Department
301 RIVERCREST BOULEVARD • ALLEN, TEXAS 75002 • 972-727-0437 • Fax 972-727-7103
Athletics Headline News!
Important Athletics Announcements
• Two records have been broken in track this year – boy’s pole vault and boy’s 3200 M. Alex Hintze, a senior broke the pole vault record which had stood for years and Jake Johnson, a sophomore broke the 3200 M record. Alex is still qualifying and hoping to go on to state. As a side note, both Alex and Jake’s moms are 6th grade teachers at Norton Elementary School!
• A mandatory meeting for the parents of girls interested in 2015 middle and high school volleyball tryouts will be held on May 5. More information here...
• Registration for Allen Eagle summer sports camps win underway. The popular summer camps are offered by the coaches for elementary and middle school students each summer.
• Congratulations to the 2015 AHS Boys Bowling Team for winning the state bowling title. The team was led by captains Bailey Mays and Matt Orchard. Mays also shot a perfect 300 game in the tournament.
• Congratulations to the Lady Eagles soccer team for a successful season. The team lost the bi-district playoff round to Byron Nelson HS 2-1 in overtime this week.
• The Girls Swim Team finished 12th and the Boys Team finished 17th in the 2015 Texas Swim and Dive Championship in Austin. The girls team was led by junior Sofie Underdahl, who finished 6th overall in the 100 back and 9th in the 200 IM. Click here for complete results.
• Allen Eagle History: Coach Tom Westerberg is looking for information about Allen football teams from the late 1930's - early 1960's. They are compiling a database of team win-loss records from the Allen six-man and eight-man football teams between 1937 and 1963. If you or a relative knows the win-loss record of any teams during that time, please contact the Public Information Office at email@example.com or post the records here. Thanks for your help on this history project.
• 2015-2016 STUDENT ATHLETE PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL PACKET. All student athletes 7-12 will need a current physical dated AFTER May 1st, 2015 for the 2015-2016 school year. Physicals will not be conducted or received at the Athletic Facility. Please turn them into your coach at the start of your season/school year, which ever may come first. Physicals may be done at CareNow, Acute Kids Care, Dr. Caring in the Triangle, Legacy ER or your own family physician. Please follow this link to fill out all student information on line: http://allenisd.rankonesport.com
Once completed, please download and print the physical form to take with the athlete to the doctor's office
Last Modified on June 17, 2015