Online enrollment applications are now available for Kindergarten through 6th grade students. Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's New Student Online Enrollment system.
After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST call 214-495-6765 and make an appointment with the Kerr Elementary registrar. Your child's enrollment at Kerr Elementary will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below.
Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Record
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit – available at registration)
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
If you have any questions, please send an email to the Kerr Registrar, Laura Hobbs or call 214-495-6765.