Student Enrollment for Ford Middle School
After you have submitted your child's online enrollment application, please contact Ford Middle School for an enrollment appointment and bring the following supporting documents to Ford.
- For an appointment, please contact the Ford Middle School Registrar at 972-727-0590 ext. 4199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrollment's Fax Number: 972-727-0596
Parent or Guardian must be present with the student at the enrollment appointment.
- Print out and bring to enrollment the following required documents:
Please review the AISD Middle School Academic Planning Guide and Course Selection Sheet with your student prior to the enrollment appointment. This will assist you in determining which courses your student has interest in. Please print the course request sheet and bring to the enrollment appointment.
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit – available at registration)
- Withdrawal Form (This is required during the school year, but not for Fall Semester enrollments)
- Middle and/or High School transcript and/or report cards
- Previous School Address & Phone Number