Board Workshops are generally held on various Mondays at the Administration Building, 1st Floor conference room, at 6:30 PM. These meetings are open to the public. The next board workshop is scheduled for Monday, October 17, 2016 at 6:30 PM.
Contact the Team of Eight
Patrons who would like to contact the Board are invited to “Ask the Team of Eight” by emailing their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members and the Superintendent of Schools. The Board President or the Superintendent will respond to the patron with additional information regarding their concern or request or forward to the appropriate department. All members do receive copies of all Team of Eight letters and receive updates on issues or questions when applicable.
Allen Independent School Vision Statement
Allen ISD: Where Eagles Soar
Allen Independent School District Mission
Allen ISD cultivates innovation in education that empowers every learner to realize his or her full potential.
· We believe every child deserves the highest quality education.
· We hold ourselves accountable to every child who walks through the door.
· We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
· We are responsible for building upon the sense of community we have inherited.
· We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
Transform the traditional classroom into an innovative learning experience that meets the needs of the individual learner.Transform the learning environment by increasing rigor and encouraging innovation so that students become effective problem solvers.Integrate effective communication through advancing technologies and develop interpersonal skills throughout the learning environment.
We will foster sustainable opportunities for every person to become a responsible and engaged citizen.