The Team of Eight
The Allen ISD Board of Trustees and Superintendent form the “Team of Eight.” Board meetings are held monthly at Allen City Hall. The meetings begin at 7:00pm and are usually held on the fourth Monday of the month. The next regular meeting of the Board of Trustees will be Monday, August 25, 2014 at 7:00 PM. Call 972-727-0511 to check additional meeting dates.Board Workshops are typically held on the second Monday of the month at the Administration Building, 1st Floor conference room, at 6:30 PM. These meetings are open to the public. The next Board workshop is scheduled for, Saturday, August 16, 2014 (board training workshop) at 8:00 AM at the Allen Community Outreach.
Contact the Team of Eight
Letters to the Team of Eight are sent to the Board of Trustee members and the Superintendent of Schools. The Board President or the Superintendent will respond to the patron with additional information regarding their concern or request or forward to the appropriate department. All members do receive copies of all Team of Eight letters and receive updates on issues or questions when applicable.
Meet the Team of Eight
Allen Independent School Vision Statement
Allen Independent School District Belief Statements
· We believe every child deserves the highest quality education.
· We hold ourselves accountable to every child who walks through the door.
· We believe the development of citizenship in all students is essential to a complete education.
· We are responsible for building upon the sense of community we have inherited.
· We believe the development of leadership throughout the organization is critical to our success.
Allen Independent School District Goals For 2014-2015