New Student Online Enrollment for Allen ISD
NOTE: This page is NOT for completing student Back to School Forms. CLICK HERE for instructions on completing the Back to School Forms.
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD CLICK HERE to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, CLICK HERE and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please CLICK HERE to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. STEP 2 items below will need to be brought to your re-enrollment appointment. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when you call to make your appointment.
STEP 2: Required Documents and Enrollment Forms. Please bring the following documents to your enrollment appointment. CLICK HERE for a printable checklist.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (complete and print out)
- Home Language Survey (complete and print out)
- Information on Medical Conditions Form (complete and print out)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit – available at registration)
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
Building Capacity (New Families Please Read)
|Elementary Campuses:||Kindergarten - 6th Grade|
|Middle School Campuses:||7th - 8th Grade|
|Freshman Campus:||9th Grade|
|High School Campus:||10th - 12th Grade|