New Student Online Enrollment for Allen ISD
Summer Enrollment Information for Kindergarten - 8th Grade StudentsJune 13th through July 26th - you may enroll your child at the Allen ISD Administration Building. Please complete the online enrollment application first and then call 972-727-7115 to schedule a summer enrollment appointment. You will need to bring the required documents listed below in STEP 2 to your appointment at the Administration Building located at 612 E. Bethany Drive, Allen, TX 75002.
Appointments to enroll your student will be scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays only between 8:00 am and 4:30. Please ensure you have completed the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) application and bring all required documents listed below to your scheduled appointment. You must schedule an appointment and bring the supporting documents to enrollment in order to finalize your student’s enrollment in AISD.AISD staff will be unable to accept incomplete enrollments. All immunizations will be verified by a nurse prior to appointment with a registrar. If immunizations are not complete, or there are missing supporting documents, you will be required to make another appointment to register your student(s).**NOTE: AISD offices are closed on Fridays during the summer and closed during the entire week of July 4 - July 8, 2016.Elementary and Middle School campus enrollment offices will re-open on Wednesday, August 3rd. Please contact the campus directly beginning Wednesday, August 3rd, if you were unable to enroll your student during summer enrollment. Check campus websites for enrollment details.
Summer Enrollment Information for 9th - 12th Grade StudentsLowery and Allen High School campus enrollment offices will be open the majority of the summer. Check campus websites for specific enrollment office hours and details.**Please note that AHS enrollment offices will reside at the Lowery Freshman Center campus during June and July.
STEP 1: Enroll Your Student. To help expedite the enrollment process, please complete the online enrollment application prior to making an appointment at your child's campus. Please review the New Student Online Enrollment Parent Tutorial for step by step instructions.
- New to AISD: Parents/guardians that are new to AISD CLICK HERE to create an enrollment account.
- Sibling Enrollment: Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently attending Allen ISD, CLICK HERE and use your existing Family Access user name and password.
- Returning to AISD Student: Parents/Guardians that are re-enrolling a student that has previously attended and withdrawn from an Allen ISD school, please CLICK HERE to create an enrollment account. The online system will recognize pre-existing email addresses and will prompt with directions on how to proceed. STEP 2 items below will need to be brought to your re-enrollment appointment. Please communicate that you are re-enrolling your student when you call to make your appointment.
STEP 2: Required Documents and Enrollment Forms. Please bring the following documents to your enrollment appointment. CLICK HERE for a printable checklist.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (complete and print out)
- Home Language Survey (complete and print out)
- Information on Medical Conditions Form (complete and print out)
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Sworn Affidavit as a Bona Fide Resident (Residency Affidavit – available at registration)
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
Building Capacity (New Families Please Read)
|Elementary Campuses:||Kindergarten - 6th Grade|
|Middle School Campuses:||7th - 8th Grade|
|Freshman Campus:||9th Grade|
|High School Campus:||10th - 12th Grade|