User Options

Choose Language

Select a School

New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade for 2017-2018 Academic School Year

Beginning February 20, 2017, online enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year will be available for new students.  Rountree parents/guardians will be able to begin the enrollment process using Allen ISD’s New Student Online Enrollment system starting on February 20, 2017.  Please visit for complete instructions and parent tutorial.  After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please call to make an appointment then bring your supporting documents to Rountree.

Enrollment for NEW Students - Kindergarten through 6th Grades (for the current school year AND 2017-2018 Academic School Year)

Please complete and submit your online application.  Contact Rountree for an appointment and bring required documents listed below to the enrollment appointment.

March 16th  - Kindergarten Round-Up for Fall 2017

After you have submitted your student enrollment application, call to schedule an appointment with the registrar OR bring your supporting documents to Kindergarten Round-Up on Thursday, March 16, 2017.

If you have any questions, please send an email to Rountree's Registrar,  at

  • Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:          
  1. Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form (Complete and Print form)
  2. Information on Medical Conditions Form  (Complete and Print form)
  • Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
    • Student Birth Certificate or Passport
    • Student Social Security Number
    • Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
    • Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
      • Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
    • Two Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
      • #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
        • HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
        • Lease Agreement, OR
        • Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
        • Current Voter Registration Card 
          • AND
      • #2 Proof of Utility Service:
        • Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) One only
    • Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school

Previous School Address & Phone Number

Last Modified on February 28, 2017