New Student Enrollment Information
Online Enrollment is now available!
Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial for Allen ISD's New Student Online Enrollment system. After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you call 972-908-4000 and make an appointment with the Lindsey Elementary registrar. Your child's enrollment at Lindsey Elementary will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below.
Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Record
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- #2 Proof of Utility Services
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric or landline/internet/cable) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
If you have any questions, please send an email Lindsey's Registrar, Cheryl Speck at email@example.com or call 972-908-4000.