Kindergarten Enrollment Information 2017-2018
New Student Enrollment for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade for 2017-2018 Academic School Year
Beginning February 20, 2017, online enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year will be available for new students. Evans parents/guardians will be able to begin the enrollment process using Allen ISD’s New Student Online Enrollment system. Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your student enrollment application online, the Registrar will contact you to schedule an appointment to complete registration.
Enrollment for NEW Students - Kindergarten through 6th Grades (for the current school year AND 2017-2018 Academic School Year)
Please complete and submit your online application. The Registrar will contact you to set up an appointment to bring the required documents that are listed below to complete the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Evans' Registrar, at Alison_Wills@allenisd.org.
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (Texas Requirements)
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Legal Documents regarding Parental Rights or Guardianship (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- #1 Proof of Occupancy: bring one of the following:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- #2 Proof of Utility Service: Bring one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water, electric or landline/internet/cable) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number