New Student Enrollment
Beginning February 20, 2017, online enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 academic school year will be available for new students. Norton parents/guardians will be able to begin the enrollment process using Allen ISD’s New Student Online Enrollment system starting on February 20, 2017. Please visit http://allenisd.org/enrollment for complete instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your student enrollment application, please bring your supporting documents to Norton according to the dates listed below.
Enrollment for NEW Students - Kindergarten through 6th Grades (for the current school year AND 2017-2018 Academic School Year)
Please complete and submit your online application. Contact Norton for an appointment and bring required documents listed below to the enrollment appointment.
New Student Registration for Kindergarten thru 6th Grade
Welcome Future Norton Knight!
Online Enrollment for the current school year (2016-2017) and next school year (2017-2018) are available for students new to Allen ISD. Please visit Allen ISD New Student Online Enrollment link for instructions and parent tutorial. After you have submitted your child's online enrollment application, please contact your school for an enrollment appointment and bring the following supporting documents to Norton Elementary. If you have any questions, please contact Norton Registrar Kathryn Stone at Kathryn_stone@allenisd.org or 972-678-1981 .
- Required Enrollment Documents to complete, print out, and bring to enrollment:
- Student Enrollment & Residency Verification Form
- Information on Medical Conditions Form
- Required Supporting Documents to bring to enrollment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport (how to order a birth certificate video)
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (
- Picture ID of Parent/Guardian Enrolling Student
- Court Documents regarding Parental Rights (if applicable)
- (2) Proofs of Residency within schools attendance boundaries:
- HUD Settlement Statement, or Closing Disclosure OR
- Lease Agreement, OR
- Contract of Sale/Lease Contract , OR
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) one only
- Withdrawal Form/Report Card from previous school
- Previous School Address & Phone Number
After you have registered your child using the online enrollment system, you MUST call 972-396-6923 and make an appointment with the Norton Elementary registrar. Your child's enrollment at Norton Elementary will not be complete until you come into the school office and provide the documents listed below. The Norton Elementary Registrar Office will close for the summer June 8th through July 31st.
***Summer Enrollment Opportunities***
Beginning June 8th, please contact the Allen ISD Student Services department at 972-727-7115 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be offered June 26 through July 25 at the Allen ISD Administration Building, 612 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002. Please complete the online enrollment application and gather all required documentation prior to scheduling your appointment.
NOTE: Your student is not enrolled until an enrollment appointment has been completed and documentation is accepted by Allen ISD.
Beginning August 1st, the Norton Elementary Registrar Office will be available for enrollment appointments for Fall 2017. Please call 972-396-6923 for an appointment.
First Day of 2017-2018 School Year: Monday, August 21, 2017